Surprisingly angry!

Cousin is sweet today, came all the way to my house's nearest MRT to deliver me a new pair of slippers as my belated birthday gift. Seriously, Levi's slippers look very expensive to me but still a lovely surprise from her.

Thank you cousin! I love the color and design, simply awesome! But on a serious note, I hate the way you punk me to get me to meet you at the train station. Should sounded so bad and I was really worried something bad happened. I was angry when I saw you and you still don't want to tell me what exactly happened. All anger vaporized when I finally know you just wanted to deliver me a pair of new slippers as soon as you can. Please ah, next time don't use such high tension tone, it really makes me worried.

Assignment, pffff. Was working it till halfway then I realise that I needed another program which is on another laptop. Thanks to the frustrations I've collected the whole day, I've decided to stop and do it tomorrow after I've finished work.

December is near, more deadlines are due soon too. December is going to be a very busy month but I hope it will be over soon in a blink of an eye (without spending much too hehe). Well, gotta go get ready to watch some Family Guy then head to bed as there's still work to be done tomorrow.

Good night world, enjoy your weekend while you can. Thank you again my cute younger cousin!

Labels: , ,

Photobucket
Friday, November 19, 2010
23:06




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]